INTRODUCING our 53'x102" 3000R Utility Reefer. This van is perfect to meet the demands of the food service industries. Standard equipped with Hendrickson Air Ride Suspension with the Quick Air Assist Slider. Each of our unites are equipped with trailer tracking provided through SkyBitz. Plus, aerodynamic side skirts and low rolling resistance tires, which can provide fuel economy up to 6.5% monthly, are available.53' X 102" SWING DOOR 53' X 102" OVERHEAD DOOR CHECK AVAILABILITY
Introducing our 53’x102” overhead door or swing door Dry Van. These vans are perfect to meet the demands of the mail service, retail, food service, and an multi-stop LTL industry. Our new models come standard equipped with Hendrickson Air Ride Suspension with the Quick Air Assist Slider. And every unit in our fleet is equipped with trailer tracking provided through SkyBitz. Plus, aerodynamic side skirts and low rolling resistance tires that can provide fuel economy up to 6.5% monthly are available.
PENNSTRO LEASING, LLC. is offering two maintenance options when leasing or renting a trailer: Preventative and Net/Net Maintenance. Other leasing/rental companies offer several levels of service and charge more for each service that is provided. At PennStro, either we can handle the maintenance or you can – hassle free options with no confusion.
PennStro will perform or manage the maintenance required for the trailer and/or refrigeration unit. This maintenance program will cover the following items: normal and regular tire and brake replacement, door seals, light bulbs and other items related to normal wear. Damaged items will be replaced, but will be the responsibility of the customer. The maintenance program for the refrigeration units will cover the normally schedule inspections/normally worn parts.
The customer will assume responsibility for performing any and all required maintenance on the trailer and refrigeration unit. If the trailer is returned with the same aggregate tire tread/brake readings and condition at time of termination, there will be no additional charges. If the trailer is returned with a lower tire or brake reading than was outbounded, PennStro will charge a flat amount per 1/32nd inch for tire tread wear and 1/8th inch for brake wear. All components needing repair on the trailer and refrigeration unit are the responsibility of the customer.
Repair Standards CHECK AVAILABILITY
A family owned and operated, multi-location, semi-trailer lease and rental company serving the Northeast.
We strive to establish partnerships with responsible organizations, driving continuous improvement, by setting a standard for quality and service.
We offer a wide range of equipment from the typical dry van to customized trailers needed for specialized projects. Our inventory includes dry vans, reefers, flatbeds, and chassis too. Whether a short term demand, seasonal demand, or long term commitment, we want to be your capacity problem solving partner.
PennStro Leasing, LLC
1976 Auction Road
Manheim, PA 17545
15 Hershey Road
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Phone: Manheim | 717.492.8044; Shippensburg | 717.492.2669
We are located at 1976 Auction Road in Manheim, PA. Click Here for detailed directions or follow the directions below.
From Harrisburg International Airport - (20 Miles / 20 Minutes)
- Exit the airport in the center lane towards the Rte. 283 East ramp. Follow Rte. 283 E approx 18 mi. to the Esbenshade Rd. exit.
- Turn left on Esbenshade Rd., go 1/4 mi. to Auction Rd.
- Turn right on Auction Rd. and the entrance to Utility Keystone is on your left.
From the Philadelphia Airport - (90 Miles / 1 1/2 Hours)
- Folow Rte. 95 North approx. 6 mi. to exit #15, Rte. 76.
- Follow Rte. 76W (Schuylkill Expressway) approx. 22 mi. to the Pennsylvania Turnpike (also Rte. 76).
- Follow the Turnpike West approx. 38 mi. to exit #21, Rte. 222.
- Follow Rte. 222 South approx 16 mi. to Rte. 30 West at Lancaster.
- Follow Rte. 30 West 1 mile ot Rte. 283 West.
- Follow Rte. 283 W approx. 9 mi. to the Mount Joy / Rte. 230 exit.
- Turn right at the traffic light on Esbenshade Rd.
- Follow Esbenshade Rd. 1/4 mile to Auction Rd.
- Turn Right on Auction Rd., and the entrance to Utility Keystone is on your left.
From Baltimore Washing International Airport - (95 Miles / 1 1/2 Hours)
- Follow Rte. 95 North approx. 2 mi. to the Baltimore Beltway.
- Follow the Baltimore Beltway (Rte. 695) North approx. 17 mi. to Rte. 83 North
- Follow Rte. 83 N approx. 40 mi. to exit #9, Rte. 30 East.
- Follow Rte. 30 E approx 26 mi. to Lancaster.
- Take Rte. 283 W approx. 9 mi. to the Mount Joy / Rte. 230 exit.
- Turn right at the traffic light on to Esbenshade Rd.
- Follow Esbenshade Rd. 1/4 mi. to Auction Rd.
- Turn Right on to Auction Rd. and the entrance to Utility Keystone is on your left.